The PVA350 features a robust overhead motion platform employing brushless DC servo motors and precision ball screw slides. Encoder feedback on all axes assures a closed-loop process that is consistent and reliable. The PVA350 platform is enclosed for added protection during spray applications.
The PVA350 has many integrated features including:
- A compact, tabletop design that favors portability
- Large work area
- Optional four-axis tilt and rotation motion
- Optical encoder feedback on all axes of motion
- Coordinated motion in all axes simultaneously
- RS232 communication port
- Front panel LCD screen and remote trackball teach pendant
- Exclusive PathMaster® programming environment
- PVA's Global Service Network
365 mm x 378mm x 101 mm
(14.375" x 14.875 in x 4.0")
+/- 25 microns (+/-0.001")
0.005 mm (0.0002")
Brushless DC servo
PathMaster® Windows® with offline image programming
120 V, 220 V +/- 10%, / 50-60 Hz
80 PSI dry unlubricated air
PathMaster® is a registered trademark of Precision Valve & Automation, Inc.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.