The MV100-SYR-1-S is a turnkey manual dispensing system that employs true positive displacement technology to accurately apply micro dots of fluid. With an all stainless steel and Teflon construction this system can be used to handle a wide variety of fluid chemistries.
This configuration allows an operator connect a syringe of material directly to the fluid inlet of the valve and apply pressure to feed the valve.
The MV100 is a positive displacement metering valve with a dual acting air cylinder and an integral check valve design for immediate refill and dispense. A stroke adjustment in the air cylinder is used as the mechanical adjustment to define the dispense volume. The stand in which the valve is mounted, has a gooseneck arm extending from a weighted base in order to articulate the dispense tip in a variety of different positions. Controlling this dispense system is accomplished with the ST100 shot timer which comes standard with a foot pedal to trigger the refill and dispense action of the metered volume of fluid.
With this sealed system, no air, moisture, or light is allowed to contact the fluid so flushing is not necessary. At the end of the day, cleanup is as simple as removing the dispense nozzle, replacing it with a cap and turning off the pressurized air.
Features and Benefits
- True positive displacement dispense volumes
- Hands free operation with the valve mounted to a stand
- Foot pedal activation, standard
- Syringes of material mounted directly to the valve
- All Stainless Steel & Teflon wetted components for fluid compatibility
- Custom adapter for micro dispense needles
- Easy cleanup and shut down
- Dispensing a small dot of UV adhesive to bond a canula to a plastic hub of a medical device
- Applying tiny dots of UV adhesive to bond the end of the catheter
- Dispense a micro dot or UV adhesive to bond fiber optic components
- Dispensing a tiny dot of lubricant to a cannula before a protective rubber cover can be assembled over the top
System Fluid Pressure Range
Designed to mount 3, 5, 10, 30, or 55cc syringes
Custom MV100 Nozzles
Air Pressure: 80 psi Minimum
Voltage: 110vac / 220vac