High Flow Stainless Steel Needle Valve
The FC300 is a versatile high flow dispensing valve for any single component bead, dot, potting, or encapsulation project. Featuring a lightweight, compact design, the FC300 is perfect for both automated and handheld processes in which a high volume of material is dispensed.
The FC300 has many integrated features including:
- Divorced valve design prevents material contamination of the air section
- Stainless steel fluid body for superior material compatibility
- 1/4” NPT fluid port allows higher flow rates
- Adjustable flow control
- Spring-assisted valve closure for reliable cycle stops
- Compatible with all Luer-Lok™ needle tips
Stainless Steel – Front Closing High Pressure Valve, High Flow, Micrometer
Building on the features of the FC300, the FC300-MC also includes a micrometer flow adjustment with lock ring.
Stainless Steel/Carbide Needle Valve
Building on the features of the FC300, the FC300-C also includes carbide wetted parts for reliable processing of filled materials.