Stainless Steel Spray Valve
The FCS300 spray valve provides a repeatable, concentrated coating film in circular pattern widths ranging from 0.25 in to over 2 in. The atomized spray process resulting from the FCS300 will produce conical (round cap) or fan-shaped (flat cap) patterns with transfer efficiencies in excess of 99%. The FCS300 features a micrometer flow adjustment that makes fine tuning your process easier than ever.
The FCS300 has many integrated features including:
- Low pressure, low volume atomized process
- 300 series stainless steel fluid body for superior material compatibility
- Interchangeable spray cap offers fan and oval-shaped patterns
- Micrometer flow adjustment with lock nut
- Divorced valve design prevents material contamination of the air section
- Compatible with all commercially available conformal coatings
- Wide viscosity range offers versatility for virtually any spray application
Also available for purchase is the FCS300-F & FCS300-R Spare Parts Kit which includes all the necessary replacement parts for your valve.