Progressive Cavity Dual Pump
The PDP Series of progressive cavity pumps bring superior volumetric accuracy to your most demanding two-component dispensing applications. Progressive cavity pumps feature a machined rotor that couples with a rubberized seal to assure drip-free operation with a wide range of viscous chemistries. Each servo-controlled rotor displaces a fixed volume of material per revolution. This true positive displacement process assures consistent volume regardless of slight material variations.
The PDP Series features independently controlled pumps for both resin and hardener allowing users the ability to customize their desired mix ratio. Five different rotor sizes span a wide range of flow rates. An optional carbide rotor is available for extended life when processing filled or abrasive chemistries.
The PDP Series has many additional integrated features including:
- Programmable flow rate and mix ratio (1:1 to 10:1)
- High precision dosing within +/-1%
- Continuous dispensing process for efficient operation and no refilling
- Self sealing operation prevents dripping
- Optional carbide rotor for abrasive chemistries