Handheld Diaphragm Dispensing Valve
The CAM300 is a single air acting, diaphragm dispense valve with spring closure to manually apply a variety of fluids. A wand style handle allows precise control over the start / stop of fluid flow and easy manipulation to dispense fluids to complex substrates. With an all plastic construction, this valve is compatible with fluids such as cyanoacrylates, anaerobics, conformal coatings, solvents, etc. A stroke adjustment in the air cylinder provides fine tune control of the fluid flow rate.
The CAM300 has many integrated features including:
- Lightweight wand style for hand dispensing
- All plastic construction for fluid compatibility
- ESD safe fluid section for grounding option
- Stroke adjustment for fine tune flow control
- Compatible with all Luer-Lok™ needle tip designs
Additional accessories to accompany the CAM300:
- ST100 – Digital valve controller
- PV107-02 – Valve Stand with purge cup
Also available for purchase is the CAM300 Spare Parts Kit which includes all the necessary replacement parts for your valve.