Fan Spray Valve with Controller
The FCS300-F-1LT-1-S is a turnkey manual coating system that uses atomizing air to break up fluid and transfer it to a substrate. With an all stainless steel and Teflon construction this system can be used to handle a wide variety of fluid chemistries.
This configuration consists of a pressure tank assembly that will allow an operator to load a larger bottle inside to eliminate pouring.
The FCS300-F, front closing stainless steel spray valve has a dual acting air cylinder that provides an immediate start and stop of fluid flow, while a stroke adjustment can be used to fine tune the flow rate. A precision air regulator and gauge assembly is provided to simultaneously activate atomizing air only when the valve is opened and fluid is flowing. The stand in which the valve is mounted, has a gooseneck arm extending from a weighted base in order to articulate the spray head in a variety of different positions. Controlling this dispense system is accomplished with
the ST100 shot timer which comes standard with a foot pedal to trigger the start and stop of material spray, and includes a selectable timed or manual mode.
With this sealed system, no air, moisture, or light is allowed to contact the fluid so flushing is not necessary. At the end of the day, cleanup is as simple as turning off the pressurized air as
there is no exposed fluid inside the valve after it is closed.
The FCS300-F-1LT-1-S has many integrated features including:
• Hands free operation with the spray valve mounted to a stand
• Sprays a wide range of fluid viscosities
• Foot pedal activation, standard
• Bottles placed inside tank to eliminate pouring
• All Stainless Steel & Teflon wetted components for fluid compatibility
• Timed and manual dispense modes
• Flat spray cap standard with the option of a round cap
• Easy cleanup and shut down