Non-Contact Laser Height Sensor
PVA’s non-contact laser height sensor provides accurate target distance measurements using reflective laser triangulation. The laser features a wide 50 mm to 150 mm operating range and excellent resolution (0.01 mm) across various substrate colors and finishes. The laser sensor can verify substrate height and automatically adjust the path program to account for slight variations due to warping or manufacturing defects.
The laser height sensor comes complete with:
- Non-contact height sensing of delicate substrates
- Accurate over numerous substrate colors and finishes
- 46 mm x 30 mm x 20 mm IP 65 enclosure with quick disconnect
- Response time under 10 milliseconds
- Real time data logging capability with time stamp