Compact Two Part Dispense Valve
The PC150 Two Part Dispense Valve is designed to mix and apply wide viscosity unfilled fluids in bead, dot, or fill patterns. Its compact design and small wetted fluid path allows for processing of short pot life chemistries. It is ideal for plural component dispensing applications and can be integrated with PVA automated equipment or used in a handheld dispensing operation.
The PC150 has many integrated features including:
- Standard static mixer holds only 0.5 ml of fluid
- Able to be used in 3 or 4 axis coating/dispensing machines
- Low pressure, low volume atomized process
- Stainless steel fluid body for superior material compatibility
- Divorced valve design prevents material contamination of the air section
- Separate material paths prevent mixing prior to material entering the static mixer
- Adjustable piston stroke for cleaner valve shutoff
Also available for purchase is the PC150 Spare Parts Kit which includes all the necessary replacement parts for your valve.