Designed as a tool to aid programming, PVA’s slim camera option furnishes operators with an overhead image of the work area to teach paths of motion. PVA-CAMERA is a small, board level IEEE-1394 camera with memory channels. The camera features a programmable interface that permits coordination with external devices such as light sources.
The PVA-CAMERA has many integrated features including:
- Small 25 mm x 40 mm board level footprint
- Crosshair generator 752 x 480 pixel resolution at 60 frames per second
- Automatic / manual shutter mode
- Programmed XYZ valve offset positions
- The PVA-CAMERA option can be integrated onto any of PVA’s three-axis motion platforms. An onboard personal computer is required to display the resulting image