Handheld Coating System
This complete manual spray system is typically used for handheld conformal coating applications. It utilizes the FCS300 spray valve mounted to a pneumatic trigger handle for simple activation and accurate control of the atomized fluid.
Supplied with a 2-liter pressure tank, it can hold most industry standard 1-liter bottles, eliminating the need to pour fluid into a tan which can introduce moisture and air.
Complete systems are supplied with all necessary fluid and air fittings and tubing to run out of the box.
Applications & Features:
- Manual conformal coating system for PCBs
- Low volume, low pressure atomized spray valve
- 0-15 psi precision atomizing air regulator
- Hand trigger activation
- PV106-S – valve stand with purge cup
- FX800 – fume extraction system