Rear Closing Carbide Dispense Valve
The RCC150 is a high pressure, rear closing dispense valve with fixed suck back designed for applying single component medium to high viscosity stringy fluids. Typical applications include high flow gasketing, bead placement, and potting.
A specially designed carbide seat with hardened Steel rod and lip seal combination to resist wear against abrasive fillers making it ideal for dispense sealants and epoxies that contain abrasive fillers.
Features and Applications
• Large fluid path for high flow applications
• Dual acting air piston actuation
• Fixed suck back for clean shutoff
• Dispense high viscosity sealants
• High viscosity grease dispense valve
• PVA-5GPP, 5-Gallon pail pump
• PVA-55GDP, 55-Gallon drum pump