Servo Metering Rod System
The SMR is a fully programmable servo metering rod system to precisely meter two component materials with abrasive fillers. The construction of the system includes a case-hardened metering rod and metering cylinder with a lip seal. Rod pump technology produces accurate deposits as the metering rod advances through the metering cylinder.
The metering rod never contacts the metering cylinder walls. Rod bearing supports are external and do not come in contact with the abrasive media.
The SMR has many additional integrated features including:
- Independent servo driven metering cylinder
- 1 inch diameter metering rods
- 200 cc max displacement volume per side (400 cc total at 1:1 ratio)
- Case-hardened rods with lip seal packing
- High flow shutoff valves for refill and dispense
- Digital pressure transducers
- Teflon lined, stainless steel braided hoses
- Enclosed frame with casters
- 5000 PSI maximum operating pressure
- Servo controlled pre-shot pressure
- Configurable top or rear outlet porting