The SV200 Auger Valve is ideal for dispensing 2-part, premixed epoxies and pastes in dot and bead patterns. The SV200 can dispense dots as small as 0.020 in diameter and features a quick release to separate the motor assembly from the auger for easy cleaning of entire fluid path. The SVC100 Servo Controller provides customized valve settings for handheld or automated applications.
The SV200 has many integrated features including:
- The choice of an 8 or 16 pitch carbide auger for custom profiles
- 3, 5, 10, or 30 cc syringe barrel inserts
- Quick release for easy cleaning
- Disposable feed tube connects syringe to the fluid body
- Virtually zero dead space within the valve design
- Field maintainable design
- 24V DC servo motor drive with optional encoder to provide displacement feedback
- Adjustable auger speed and reverse motion for clean cycle stops
- Compatible with all Luer-Lok™ needle tip designs
Also available for purchase is the SV200 Spare Parts Kit which includes all the necessary replacement parts for your valve.