Stainless Steel – Front Closing High-Pressure Valve
The FC100 is a versatile dispensing valve for single-component bead, dot, potting or encapsulation projects. The FC100 features a lightweight, compact design that makes it an ideal choice for any automated or handheld process.
The FC100 has many integrated features including:
- 300 series stainless steel fluid body for superior material compatibility
- Flow adjustment with lock nut
- Divorced valve design prevents material contamination of the air section
- Reversible valve seat
- Spring-assisted valve closure for reliable cycle stops
- Compatible with all Luer-Lok™ needle tip designs
- High inlet pressure rating allows for processing of viscous chemistries
Stainless Steel – Front Closing High-Pressure Valve, Micrometer
Improving upon the traditional FC100 valve design, the FC100-MC features a micrometer flow adjustment that makes fine-tuning of your process easier than ever. The FC100-MC has all of the integrated features of the FC100 as well as a micrometer flow adjustment with lock ring.