Positive Displacement Dispensing Valve
The MV200 is a true positive displacement metering valve capable of dispensing small deposits of material in a highly accurate process. The deposit volume is determined by the valve’s stroke adjustment setting and is not affected by variations in viscosity or material pressure. The MV200 is compatible with all PVA automated platforms.
The MV200 has many integrated features including:
- 0.0015 cc to 0.0120 cc shot size
- Divorced valve design prevents material contamination of the air section
- Inlet and outlet check valves provide precise metering of material
- Adjustable stroke permits shot size modification
- Stainless steel fluid section for optimum material compatibility
- Lightweight aluminum air section
- Custom mounting holes and bleeder configurations available
- Compatible with all Luer-Lok™ needle tip designs
Also available for purchase is the MV200 Spare Parts Kit which includes all the necessary replacement parts for your valve.