Positive Displacement Dispensing Valve
The MV500 is a true positive displacement metering valve capable of dispensing deposits of material in a highly accurate process. The deposit volume is determined by the metering cylinder stroke adjustment setting and is not affected by variations in viscosity or material pressure.
The MV500 has many integrated features including:
- 0.10 cc to 1.45 cc shot size
- Reduced fluid volume inside valve for increased repeatability
- Front closing dispense valve on outlet check for accurate shutoff
- Stainless steel fluid section for optimum material compatibility
- Adjustable dispense rate
- Micrometer adjustment permits shot size modification
- 5:1 pressure advantage on metering cylinder
- Optional limit sensors for “ready to dispense” and “dispense complete” feedback
- Compatible with all Luer-Lok™ needle tip designs
Also available for purchase is the MV500 Spare Parts Kit which includes all the necessary replacement parts for your valve.