Compact Two Part Spray Valve
The PCS150 Compact Two Part Spray Valve is designed to apply reactive coatings. Its compact design and small wetted fluid path allows for processing of short pot life chemistries. It is ideal for plural component spray applications and can be integrated with PVA automated equipment or used with handheld dispensing operation.
The atomized spray process resulting from the PCS150 will produce excellent edge definition and coating transfer efficiencies in excess of 99%.
The PCS150 has many integrated features including:
- Low pressure, low volume atomized process
- Stainless steel fluid body for superior material compatibility
- Divorced valve design prevents material contamination of the air section
- Separate material paths prevent mixing prior to material entering the static mixer
- Adjustable suck back for cleaner valve shutoff