Manual Conformal Coating System
Spray and dispense from one reservoir
Description of System Operation:
- Material is poured into stainless steel pressure pot.
- Air pressure is applied to valve handles.
- Air pressure is applied to feed material to valves.
- Triggers on handles are depressed to begin dispensing.
- Fluid pressure is adjusted to control flow.
- Stroke adjuster on valve can be adjusted to control flow rate.
- Atomizing air pressure is adjusted to spray material.
- Stroke adjuster on valve can be adjusted to control flow rate
PVA also offers optional accessories for this system.
- Two solvent stands to hold valve handles
- FCS1-SP -Spray valve spare parts kit
- FC1-SP -Dispense valve spare parts kit
- B62-0800-SP -System spare parts kit