High Flow Carbide Dispense Valve
The SB400-C is a high pressure, high flow, rear-closing dispense valve with adjustable suck back designed for applying single-component medium-to-high viscosity fluids. Typical applications include dot dispensing, gasketing, bead placement, and potting. A specially designed carbide rod with lip seal combination resists wear against abrasive fillers making it ideal for dispensing fluids such as gap fillers and thermally conductive materials.
Features and Applications
- High flow carbide dispense valve
- Adjustable suck back for compressible fluids
- Interchangeable outlet – Luer or FNPT
- Dispense thermal interface materials
- Dispense gap fillers
- High viscosity grease dispense valve
- PVA-1GPU, 1-Gallon hydraulic pump
- PVA-5GPU, 5-Gallon hydraulic pump
- RMP-SB400-C, Gear style metering pump
Also available for purchase is the SB400-C Spare Parts Kit which includes all the necessary replacement parts for your valve.